Monday, September 8, 2008

SPORE: CREATURE PHASE

This is the part of the game I enjoyed the most. To become the ruling creature of the world is funny, challenging and addictive.

I started with a basic omnivorous creature, called Sgorpo, just came from the ocean.  


Small but with a big destiny

Then I started to make alliances with the friendly neighbors, always avoiding the hostile ones. After collecting some DNA, my creature evolved to this:


This little devil will conquer the world

Now, better equipped for a fight, I stated to eliminate some unfriendly species around. After some biting and piercing, I started to prepared him to become biped.


Sgorpo Mk III

With less fear and more freedom, I roamed around looking for allies and (mostly) trouble. Until my creature became this:


Hands and arms! Now what?

As you will see, my attitude was moving towards aggression against any hostile species. So, I invested in body weaponry, like better mouth and claws.


Help! I don’t want to be abducted!

Ruling all over the planet, I just collect some DNA to guarantee the best parts for my creature.


Almost there... 

This is the last played version in the phase. The tail was lost and the design moved to a very humanoid look.


I fell like an eunuch

After finishing the level, I was able to make a last edition in the creature. So I removed the extra eyes, every claw and body weapon (he won’t need it anymore). It is almost a human now. This is how it will look in the tribal phase:


Beautiful!


Now it's time to move to forward...

No comments: