Sunday, July 27, 2008

DVD REVIEW: APPLESEED EX MACHINA


I’m not the best guy to talk about Japanese stuff but this Appleseed Ex Machina (2007) I watched yesterday really make its stand.

I had several opportunities before to rent this DVD, which I was hoping it was just another weird anime. But, luckily, I ran out of options and bring this DVD to home to get the most gladly surprise.



The anime is not just beautiful, its breath taking. The story is well made (and easy to get, even for those who don’t know the manga or the first movie), the characters are well developed and – what can I say – the movie is flawless. Appleseed Ex Machina will be now in my altar of animes, alongside with Akira, Macross Plus and Katsuhiro Otomo’s Memories.



Rate 9/10

Wow moment: the gorgeous city view.

Best scene: the combat in the church.  

1 comment:

Yakuza said...

Não sei se tu falou td isso só pra eu alugar o dvd, mas deu vontade mesmo! huahahuahahuau
semana q vem começamos o rp, né? Abraço!